Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kwak - DVD Update



I'm receiving many emails , asking about the release of the first Kwak DVDs that was originally announced for Easter.
Disky, the publisher, decided to release them in the second half of the year, because they are planningf a bigger advertising campaign accompaning the release and there will be lots of other Kwak-related stuff,as well ( boardgames, etc) which I will tell you about, when the time has come.

Meanwhile and if you're living in Holland, you can watch Kwak on pay-TV for 0,99 € per episode on Tele2. I'm not exactly sure about how this works, but I'm sure you'll find out and tell me .
H.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really sad...

I live in London, and I remember waking up EVERY morning at 6am to watch Alfred. I was too young to think about recording them to VHS, otherwise I would've had every episode in English right now to enjoy all over again!

I hope they will release the complete series in English (or even Dutch with English subtitles, I swing both ways) as a DVD box set. I would so love to have it! One thing I especially loved was the fact Alfred had a black (duck)girlfriend.

Being a black female myself I have always been into inter-racial relationships, to combat all the racism in this world. Make love, not war, lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home