Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Almost done



The year is winding down, all presents bought, days are getting less and less busy, and what's left to do for the rest of the year is finishing the designs for the DVD-boxes, which shouldn't be a problem and rather fun. Even the other blogs have gotten quieter. The new Seinfeld and I Spy- Collctor's boxes will take care, that the holidays won't get too long. Some snow would be fun. I was dreaming last night that I was in a meeting with Miyazake and I was angry with myself, that I hadn't brought anything to get an autograph. And what's your problem ?...

1 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger LoOney said...

I am preparing for the new year's eve, and you know how it is when you get caught in holiday spirit... I sat down watchin' some pics of me and my 10 yrs younger brother (i'm 25), and there were pics of new year's eve 1995. And on the wall behind us, GIANT hand-made poster of Alfred. My bro was 5, i wanted him to have the best new year's eve ever, so i draw the two of us, Alfred and Hank. :D Alfred was very very popular in Serbia that year.
So now i actually ran to the net to see if there's any info on the show because i would like to see it again.
Well since it's coming on DVD in 2006, i can hardly wait! :D It's a great show! I wish i could make such a profound tv show for children (but @ the moment i'm into the hip-hop videos production... yeah...)!
Yes i do have problems :D Don't we all? But i'm not gonna bother you with mine. :D
Best wishes!
Vladimir S. Markovic - LoOney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home